- Cooperstown Bat CBAP5HD ¾ knob Maple Pro Wood Baseball Bat
- Barrel (length): Medium
- Taper (length): Medium
- Handle (diameter): Thin
- Knob: Slight flare 3/4 knob with one flat side that sits in the palm
- Feel: More balanced with a slight end load
- Ink Dot on the handle
- Stock Color: Sunset Finish / Matte Black Handle / See Through White Logo
- See Custom Color Pro Models to choose your own CBAP5HD ¾ knob custom finish.
The CBAP5HD Maple Pro Wood Baseball Bat is a slightly altered version of our CBAP5. This model has a medium length barrel, medium length taper into a thinner handle that transitions into a medium sized flared knob. This model has a balanced feel that has a touch of end weight. The ¾ knob has a flat side that sits in the palm of your hand for comfort while swinging.
All of our HD, high density, models are tweaked slightly to allow for higher density wood giving it more pop and durability than its non-HD model.
Every Cooperstown Bat Pro Maple and Birch Bat will include an Ink Dot on the handle of the bat. This is a measurement for straightness of tangential grain and a requirement for every bat used in professional baseball. We feel so strongly about the quality of our wood that we include the ink dot on all of our bats for game use, including our youth models.
Our CBAP5HD Maple Pro Wood Baseball Bat is “Crafted for Excellence” from “Forest to Field”.