- Cooperstown Bat CB271 Maple Pro Wood Baseball Bat
- Barrel (length): Shorter
- Taper (length): Long
- Handle (diameter): Thin
- Knob: Slight Flare into Traditional Knob
- Feel: Slightly end loaded
- Ink Dot on the handle
- Stock Color: Gloss Grey Stain Barrel / Gloss Natural Handle / See Through Black Logo
- See Custom Color Pro Models to choose your own CB271 custom finish.
The CB271 Maple Pro Wood Baseball Bat is patterned after the traditional CBC271 cut, a baseball favorite. The CB271 has great density and is very easy to swing. The CB271 has a shorter barrel with a long taper into a thinner handle with a slight flare into a more traditional knob. The handle is slightly thinner than the CBC271 with a smaller flare.
Every Cooperstown Bat Pro Maple and Birch Bat will include an Ink Dot on the handle of the bat. This is a measurement for straightness of tangential grain and a requirement for every bat used in professional baseball. We feel so strongly about the quality of our wood that we include the ink dot on all of our bats for game use, including our youth models.
Our CB271 Maple Pro Wood Baseball Bat is “Crafted for Excellence” from “Forest to Field”.